The major platforms have made themselves nearly fool proof through lookalike targeting and event based bidding. Those tactics can drive a lot of performance, but often they reach a natural upper limit. This panel will explore how to press additional tactics to boost performance in the core paid channels and in adjacent or alternative paid channels as well.
May 4th at 11:20 AM (Acquisition Track)
- Eyal Grundstein - Head of Consumer Online Marketing @ Yelp
- Timothy Ming - Senior Digital Marketing Manager @ Amwell
- Alex Potichnyj - Director of Marketing @ Checkout51
- Tommy Yannopoulos - Director, Sales U.S. @ Fiksu DSP
- Warren Woodward - Director of User Acquisition @ Nexon
Demo our technology!
Join us at tabletop 305 to get a hands-on demo of our tool and get an idea of the non-obvious keywords and Facebook precise interests that you could be using to scale your campaigns and lower CPI. To set up a meeting, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to connect in person.